Monday, December 23, 2013

Japan '13

        Hi peeps ! Warm greeting to everyone out there . I was thinking to blog about Japan trip but I'd deleted my previous blog , therefore I created a new account and I'll be posting more about the events that take place through out my daily life . Basically , my Japan trip was based on free and easy and we planned the itinerary ourselves . We were glad that we managed to visit plenty of wonderful tourist attractions in Kyoto and Osaka . 


       My aunt managed to book cheap AirAsia flight tickets to and fro ( We're from Malaysia ) and it only costed us less than MYR 1000 . I would say it's pretty affordable ! Next up , photos will take up the role showing where did we head to !

Managed to catch the sunrise ! Sadly , I wasn't sitting next to the window .
After 7 hours flight , finally we reached Kansai International Airport ! Oh the excitement and our journey began .
 The street nearby our hostel .



 Khaosan Kyoto , our hostel for 2 nights . 



The living room where everyone can enter . Computer with internet service available and there's a kitchen provided with cooking utensils . It's really convenient if you wish to cook !

          After unpacking our belongings and had a shower , we headed to bed due to tiredness . At night , we visited Teramachi street . It's a shopping street for local people and also tourists and it consists of restaurants , cafes , apparel shops and etc . You can get the latest fashion at here !

 This is sooooo goooood ! It's actually fried chicken ball and I added some BBQ sauce and mayonnaise . They do provide chocolate sauce for this and my cousin said it was good though ! Worth to have a try

The streets were filled with Christmas decorations . The shops here mostly close at 8/9pm which considers quite early to us .
This drink has officially become my favorite but sadly I can't get this in Malaysia :(  

Stay tuned for the upcoming post ! I've to split it into several parts as I visited a lot of tourist attractions and took plenty of beautiful photos ! Good night xx


No comments:

Post a Comment